10 REASONS TO LIST WITH A REALTOR:
1. ACCESS TO BUYERS. Through the Multiple Listing Service, professional contacts and their own database of prospects. Realtors can help you reach the widest range of customers.
2. MARKETING EXPERTISE. Realtors know the best ways to advertise to attract buyers, plus they can use the marketing muscle of their brokerage to promote your home.
3. SALES SKILLS. Realtors can evaluate your home and suggest improvements to get you maximum value, and they're skilled at handling showings to generate a positive response.
4. NEGOTIATING SKILLS. With years of bargaining experience and expert understanding of the market, Realtors can help you close the deal at the price and terms you want.
5.KNOWLEDGE OF SERVICE PROVIDERS. Realtors can refer you to their network of top-quality lenders, lawyers, inspectors and repair people to make sure you get the best results in every stage of your deal.
6. ADVICE AFTER CLOSING. An experienced Realtor will continue to support you as questions pop up after the deal is done.
7. KNOWLEDGE OF NEIGHBORHOODS. Realtors know local communities cold and can help you find a replacement home in the nicest neighborhood and with the best schools.
8. EXPERIENCE HANDLING PAPERWORK. Buying or Selling a home involves reams of paperwork that can be hard to understand. Realtors thrive in this world.
9. TIME. Realtors have the time and expertise to handle open houses, showings, inspections and the dozens of other tasks that would take you away from your work and regular routine.
10. PRICE. Homeowner's who sell their homes on their own typically generate $46,000 less than homeowners who work with a Realtor.
My Florida Houses © All Rights Reserved. - Design by Team Stiller - experienced Realtors first house, first time home buyer, buying property, selling property, Florida realtor, real estate agents, luxury real estate agents, local real estate agents, Florida mls listings, diy home tips, useful home tips, reviews google, news, market report, southwest Florida, neighborhood report, lee county Florida, school report, home value, home worth