9 REASONS WHY SOME HOMES SELL FASTER:
What to know about selling a house, Questions to ask a realtor when selling a house.
1. CURB APPEAL. It is the number 1 factor affecting the amount of time a home is on the market. -Zillow Study
2. LOCAL SCHOOL RATINGS. Homes linked to good schools sell faster and at a premium. In one case study, 1 in 5 buyers said they'd pay 6% to 10% above their budget for the right school. -Realtors.com Survey
3. MOVE IN CONDITION. Homes that can be marketed as a move-in condition sell 12% faster -Wall Street Journal
4. QUALITY PHOTOS. Homes that were marketed with professional photos sold faster in one study, and for $3,400 to $11,200 more than home presented through amateur photos. -Redfin Study
5. STAGING. Staged Homes spend 73% less time on the market than non-staged homes. -The Real Estate Staging Association.
6.VIRTUAL TOURS. Adding a virtual tour to marketing decreases sales time by 20% and increase price by 2%. -Paul Carillo, George Washington University study.
7. DESIGN FEATURES. According to one study, homes marketed with the following features sell anywhere from 38 to 63 days faster: farmhouse sink, subway tile quartz, barn door, shaker cabinets, exposed brick, frameless shower, stainless steel, tankless water heater. -Zillow Digs study
8. PROPER PRICING. Home priced around or slightly below market value are almost 50% more likely to sell within 60 days than those priced 12% of more above market value. -Zillow study
9. THE RIGHT AGENT. An experienced agent who knows the market and has a network of potential buyers can help sell a home 32% more quickly than an inexperienced agent -Study by Dr. Bennie d. Waller, Longwood University
My Florida Houses © All Rights Reserved. - Design by Team Stiller - Realtors first time home buyer, Florida realtor, real estate agents, luxury real estate agents, local real estate agents, Florida mls listings, diy home tips, useful home tips, reviews google