9 REASONS WHY SOME HOMES SELL FASTER:
What to know about selling a house, Questions to ask a realtor when selling a house.
1. CURB APPEAL. It is the number 1 factor affecting the amount of time a home is on the market. -Zillow Study
2. LOCAL SCHOOL RATINGS. Homes linked to good schools sell faster and at a premium. In one case study, 1 in 5 buyers said they'd pay 6% to 10% above their budget for the right school. -Realtors.com Survey
3. MOVE IN CONDITION. Homes that can be marketed as a move-in condition sell 12% faster -Wall Street Journal
4. QUALITY PHOTOS. Homes that were marketed with professional photos sold faster in one study, and for $3,400 to $11,200 more than home presented through amateur photos. -Redfin Study
5. STAGING. Staged Homes spend 73% less time on the market than non-staged homes. -The Real Estate Staging Association.
6.VIRTUAL TOURS. Adding a virtual tour to marketing decreases sales time by 20% and increase price by 2%. -Paul Carillo, George Washington University study.
7. DESIGN FEATURES. According to one study, homes marketed with the following features sell anywhere from 38 to 63 days faster: farmhouse sink, subway tile quartz, barn door, shaker cabinets, exposed brick, frameless shower, stainless steel, tankless water heater. -Zillow Digs study
8. PROPER PRICING. Home priced around or slightly below market value are almost 50% more likely to sell within 60 days than those priced 12% of more above market value. -Zillow study
9. THE RIGHT AGENT. An experienced agent who knows the market and has a network of potential buyers can help sell a home 32% more quickly than an inexperienced agent -Study by Dr. Bennie d. Waller, Longwood University
My Florida Houses © All Rights Reserved. - Design by Team Stiller - experienced Realtors first house, first time home buyer, buying property, selling property, new construction homes, Florida realtor, real estate agents, luxury real estate agents, local real estate agents, Florida mls listings, diy home tips, useful home tips, reviews google, news, market report, southwest Florida, neighborhood report, lee county Florida, school report, home value, home worth